“Villa Julia” stands at Riverside Drive and 89th Street, NYC, a yeshiva today. It was built for industrialist Isaac Leopold Rice, his wife Dr. Julia (Barnett) Rice, and their kids. It was completed in 1901, but due to a temporary financial setback, they had to sell in 1908 and moved into the Ansonia. Julia, bless her, was founder in 1907 of the Society for the Suppression of Unnecessary Noise. G-d, do we need her today!!
This house has always reminded of the second house at Ashland, the estate of Statesman Henry Clay, shown here: (https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Ashland_HC.JPG)